I just love a bouquet freshly picked from the garden! Of course roses are nice too, but I'd take garden bouquet over a dozen red roses any day.
It just has more character for me. And these are easier to dry!
Give your image a soft patina:
- Layer the Breathe Cool Texture over your image
- Drag the edges of texture until it covers your entire image
- In the layers palette select the soft light blending mode
- Slide the opacity to 75%
- Duplicate the texture layer [Ctrl J]
- Return to the layers palette and select the darker color blending mode
- Hold the opacity of this top layer at 100%
Now you have turned an ordinary white background into a work of art!