This week's Featured Scrapper is the amazingly talented
Congratulations, Nicole!!! Nicole's gallery favors a clean, linear style, which totally appeals to the Virgo in me! Her pages always feature an amazing
photograph, highlighted by the perfect placement of just the right assortment of patterned papers and minimal elements. I'm sure you will enjoy perusing her gallery this month.
Let's learn more about this fabulous scrapper:
1. What's your real name and where do you come from?
Nicole LeBlanc from North Texas, USA
2. How long have you been digi scrapping?
For 3 years
3. How would you describe your scrapping style?
I try to keep it simple with clean lines.
4. What inspires you when doing a layout?
The photo. I always start with the photo and try to find the best kit to "match" it.
5. What is the 'reason' that you scrap? (i.e. memory keeping, creative outlet, to create art...)
It's defintitely a creative outlet for me. I'm also happy to have something to hand down to my three children.
6. What can't you scrap without?
Shadows....I must create my own or use my favortie shadow styles!
7. When/where do you scrap and do you listen to anything while you scrap?
I have my own office and PC. I generally don't listen to anything. I enjoy the peace and quiet.
8. If you could meet anyone in the digi world, who would it be?
9. What's the best thing for you about MScraps?
I love viewing the gallery and all the wonderful inspiration.
10. Have you got any scrapping tips that you would like to share?
Journal...you'll be so happy that you did years down the line when you are viewing a page.
Thank you Nicole!!! It was a pleasure to get to know you better and I hope you enjoy your special week!!!
Here are a few of my favorite pages from Nicole's gallery. You can check out her entire gallery here
. Be sure to stop by and leave her some love!!!
WIN AN MSCRAPS GUEST CT SPOT FOR NEXT MONTH!!!
Just by lifting one of the Featured Scrapper pages from her MScraps gallery, you can win a guest CT spot for all of the MScraps designers!!!
1. Must use 75% MScraps CURRENT products.
2. You must post your page(s) in the Featured Scrapper Gallery
and post a link in this thread.
3. Like with all "lifts," this lift must have some similar features to the original.
4. You must advise in the credits which page you lifted and the Featured Scrapper's name (out of courtesy).
5. Your lifted page must be from one of the Featured Scrappers' MScraps gallery during the current month.
6. You may lift as many pages from as many Featured Scrappers during that calendar month as you like.
7. Winner(s) will be announced during the first week of the following month.
8. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So go check out Nicole's Gallery
for some inspiration and let's see those scraplifts!