For this week's Hodgepodge Challenge
Photo processed with Lightroom Presets 3 by Christian O'Dell and Cookie Dough action set by Gina Miller
Paper, swirl, frame, flowers, key, string, button, bead, painted circles, alpha (GEEK) all from Off The Beaten Track
collab by Jennifer Barrette and Lauren Grier
Alpha (MEANS) from Erica
Fonts: Glider Girls, LD Telegram
Journaling: Loving a geek means
- I've read Asimov's Foundation series and loved it
- I know more about troubleshooting a PC than I care to know
- I can tell which RPGs are the ones worth playing
- I use an unusually large amount of acronyms in everyday language
- I am familiar with the mythology of Star Trek, Star Wars, and the Super Friends.
- My computer and external harddrives have names.
- When I am bored I clean my keyboard
- Glasses on a guy is SO sexy